Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=11327

"We've all seen the news reported that Target is supposed to be doing a TOY SECTION reset this weekend. Many of us are hoping that this means new stock of movie deluxes that have become rather rare at retail, and making it nearly impossible to find Concept Camaro Bumblebee, and others.

Well a source has stated that this list was posted in an employee section of TARGET with supposed future restock dates of different size classes of Transformers Toys.

087-06-0951 Movie Deluxe 10/14
087-06-1021 Movie Voyager 10/28
087-06-1041 Movie Leader 10/14
087-06-1063 Fast Action Battlers 11/4
087-06-1177 Cyber Stompin' Robot 10/7
087-06-1886 Ultimate Bumblebee 8/19

Does this mean that there will not be any peg filling reset this weekend, or that perhaps new waves will be held back until the given dates? There is no wave information given and I would say to make sure to take this RUMOR with a grain of salt. It would seem these dates are not too firm, because more and more sitings of Ultimate Bumblebee being found at Target have been popping up and we have been told that he is an endcap item with the new toy section reset.

If any of our community TARGET employees could confirm or deny this, we would really appreciate more information, if possible."

·
8,984 Posts
Bueller, bueller...

·
2,774 Posts
well I know the Targets I have been in. the endcap is Unleashed Bumblebee. Its more statue than a toy. So hope they are not getting them mixed up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts