Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it appears the someone at the other 5th gen forum had some pics out in AZ of this.

http://jalopnik.com/368384/2010-chevy-camaro-ss

Whistling at idle?

LSA?!?

I'm hoping so!

You AZ guys need to get there and get some more! Dev where ya at ?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the rumors are true it will be mine come hell or high water! hopefully it will be offered in Vert.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That would make a cool Vert!!

I don't think I will be able to afford anything more than the Base V8. I hope you get it and love it though, and well.... maybe take me for a ride hehe.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
C'mon, that's gotta be a chop. Why would GM make a mule that we have never heard of, and then put STRIPES on it so that it stood out like that? I'm not believing this one.

·
Registered
349 Posts
C'mon, that's gotta be a chop. Why would GM make a mule that we have never heard of, and then put STRIPES on it so that it stood out like that? I'm not believing this one.
Someone remind me, are there palm trees in Arizona? That would answer a lot about this photo right there.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I would like to see more than one pic to confirm this one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Someone remind me, are there palm trees in Arizona? That would answer a lot about this photo right there.
There would be if someone planted them there. They dont grow naturally here in louisiana, but if you pplant them they grow pretty well. Not saying your wrong, but im trying to be optimistic about the whole thing. I WILL cry if i find out there will be the LSA in the SS. When i first read it i got a boner, not really but i almost had a panic attack and my friend didnt know what the big deal was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Now I know what I want for Christmas. That thing looks nice, and the "whistling" has me pretty excited!

·
Registered
620 Posts
i have to agree a whistle at idle??? it would only be heard if thy were getting on it, in which case why are there not more pictures. still it would be nice if it were true :D

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not all the time. I could hear the one on the ZR1 video they had recently. Alot of cars you can hear the assembly drive anyway, but adding something like the supercharger there especially in the 500 HP level. That much HP it gets harder to hide. Same reason the LS2 is louder than the LS1 mechanically. If it was pushing 400 HP I doubt you would hear it but 500+ I find it very easy to hear.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts