Modern Camaro Forums banner
21 - 40 of 123 Posts
WOW if it comes true LSA or LS9
Chevy did say they had a supprise
for us right :confused:

In that ZR1 video from the other day. It said that the supercharger was barely audible and thats it was made to be quiet.

In that ZR1 video from the other day. It said that the supercharger was barely audible and thats it was made to be quiet.
Yes... I believe the sound of a supercharger (whistling, whine) can be engineered to some degree, much as the exhaust note can be engineered.

Best regardSS,

Elie

C'mon, that's gotta be a chop. Why would GM make a mule that we have never heard of, and then put STRIPES on it so that it stood out like that? I'm not believing this one.
I know what you're saying, kind of suspicious now that you mention it but that's a pretty **** good chop, being able to chop the grainy-ness of a camera phone and all that, so i'm leaning towards it being more legit not 100% sure on it though

LOL thats a good guess i'd say there does seem to be a few running around here in the states, funny thing is that it has been a while since we have heard anything from the other test group over in europe. makes you wonder what are they up to

21 - 40 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.