Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
How many people really like the brand? I'm sure the popularity is just like Saturn. There are a core group of hard core enthusiasts, but that's it.
I've never heard or any hard-core Saturn enthusiasts...sorry. If either brand was relying on enthusiasts, they were doomed already.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I agree. My friend's mom is a Saturn enthusiast. She can tell you anything about Saturn, and cringes at the thought of buying anything other than a Saturn. I can see why. They are great cars. All they needed was more Advertising, and they could have surpassed Chevy's sales.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
The original Saturn S-Series was not, and is still not, a bad car. They were just very bland. Also, as silly as it sounds, owning a Saturn and dealing with the dealer network is an ownership experience that rivals the best of the Europeans. It truely was a different kind of company and a different kind of car. Since they've integrated with the rest of rebadges from GM, they've lost their uniquness and aren't needed any longer in their current form. It's a shame, but this is GM management we're talking about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts