Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be sure to watch News 8 at 5 on Monday for a Larry Himmel feature on the new Camaro.

There will be a few older ones shown as well.

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Be sure to watch News 8 at 5 on Monday for a Larry Himmel feature on the new Camaro.

There will be a few older ones shown as well.

I heard about that...will try to make it home in time...I wonder if it will also be on during the 11 pm broadcast (I don't have any "TiVo"...)

·
Registered
470 Posts
I heard about that...will try to make it home in time...I wonder if it will also be on during the 11 pm broadcast (I don't have any "TiVo"...)
Yeah, but didn't they invent some type of Video Cassette Recoding device a few years ago...:confused:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but didn't they invent some type of Video Cassette Recoding device a few years ago...:confused:
Dude, that is so '80's!

:lol:

Larry said it would be on the KFMB web site for a couple of months.

I'll post a link when I get one.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Actually, I still own a VCR, but only to watch old movies...I can not remember the last time I turned it on (other than to set the clock)...I guess it's fair to say "I just don't do analog anymore"... ;)

I used to record television shows with a Media Center PC in my office and stream content to an XBox 360 in my bedroom to watch, but after that burned up within the first year, the (under warranty) replacement was so dam- loud, I sold it on eBay within a month or two... :eek: When I upgraded my office PC (for tax purposes...), I decided not to get one with a TV tuner card, so I am back to solely using a TimeWarner cable box... :eek:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts