Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was glad i saw one, naturally i wanted to check out the color because there is alot of mixed opinions on it.

Bassicly this is a rant post, So its parked behind a Mercedes AMG SLR of some sort, with 2 guys there.

i just walked pretty close to the car, and one of the guys next to the mercedes starting saying 2010 camaro etc. im like yep i know, i wanted to check the IOM out because i may be getting one.

" YOU HAVE 48 GRAND?" Nope, but i bet i can get one at MSRP

"NOT ONE OF THESE MAYBE A REGULAR CAMARO, NOT ONE OF THESE"

I hate rich idiots im telling you haha

·
Registered
171 Posts
I dislike people that like smack talk about the Camaro, but they are out their. I had a 14 or 16 year old kid smack talking my Camaro about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
131 Posts
What a goober...Ive noticed alot of people assume the car is over $40 k, but they just dont know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
238 Posts
What a goober...Ive noticed alot of people assume the car is over $40 k, but they just dont know what they are talking about.
I had several coworkers assume the same after visiting dealerships. The dealers outrageous "market adjustments" doesnt help, this is why I dont mind discussing pricing with anyone that asks as it tends to shock alot of ppl what the car is actually supposed to cost especially when compared to its counter parts from different manufactures.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Ft Collins!

:thumbsup: Hello from Texas.
Took my Camaro to Ft Collins (actually Poudre Canyon) for my vacation last month. Got in-laws living in Loveland. Saw three other Camaros cruising downtown Ft Collins and still I got a lot of thumbs up :thumbsup: for my car while I was there. Seems like a nice place.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I still have people that say I am lying when I tell them I paid 37K for it. Then they want to say it is not a V8. Whatever. Rich or not there are a lot of dumb asses out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts