Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Are camaros rare for you guys?

I see them all of the time. I live in a military town where people come home from 7+ month deployments and buy the hottest new car. I see Corvettes, Camaros, BMWs and Mercedez left and right.

I probably see a dozen different Camaros every time I go to town.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ha! thats pretty funny luwinkle. i always laugh one of the ford dealerships around here has a comercial on tv, and its a static picture of the dealership while they talk, and it has a dodge truck and cts right in front.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are camaros rare for you guys?

I see them all of the time. I live in a military town where people come home from 7+ month deployments and buy the hottest new car. I see Corvettes, Camaros, BMWs and Mercedez left and right.

I probably see a dozen different Camaros every time I go to town.
True, I did get mine after this last deployment. If you think about it the Camaro even in top trim with all the bells and whistles is not all that expensive even for us military guys. Its the E-1 and E-2 s that you see buying $60K plus cars and then 4-5K rims that end up getting repoed by the 4th payment.

Here at the Ft. Campbell area I have seen maybe 20 different Camaros in the 2 months I have been back

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I get to see 2 everyday mine and my neighbor across the street he has the 2SS/RS in IOM. He bought his cause he liked mine so much :thumbsup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
well they've been a pretty rare sight. but i have been seeing them more and more

usually 1 every 2 days at the most... but yesterday wow
This is true. I live in the same area as SSRS and you don't see a lot of them.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I hear everytime one gets wet the multiply.. That might be the reason.. :lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
The most I have seen in one day is 2, a Yellow SS and a black one. I ended up next to a yellow 1LT on the interstate a couple days ago(it was pretty cool driving next to him lol). My automotive teacher bought a IBM, but he has it hibernating so I haven't seen it yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts