Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First one I've seen in person. SS/RS Orange with black racing strips. For fellow GTA members westbound gardner just before the 427 exit around 8:30pm. I pulled right up and gave him 2 taps on the horn, then when he looked over the thumbs up. He gave me the thumbs up back and I pulled away (he was really taking it easy right at the speed limit 100KPH (60 MPH) as I passed him he flashed the HID's at me for a second:thumbsup:. The male driver was white looked to be in his 50's to 60's not a heavy set guy oh and had a large grin on his face the whole time.

A couple of things that stood out about the car. 1 It's looks amazing and 2 it really needs suspension fine tuning (I.E. need to drop that car at least 3/4 of an inch or more to make it look real good in motion).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Could someone in the know edit the title, I always end up making a mistake in forums that I can't correct on my own. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
A couple of things that stood out about the car. 1 It's looks amazing and 2 it really needs suspension fine tuning (I.E. need to drop that car at least 3/4 of an inch or more to make it look real good in motion).
Oh, what is that...about this much "---------" <-- :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK maybe more than an inch might be needed.

Thanks for correcting that for me, you have no idea how frustrating it was not being able to correct that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts