Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been checking out the final order form from a dealer (and family member:D) and had a few questions for if anyone has some insight.

1) I noticed there in the performance options, they are offering GM performance shorty headers. cool, but is it a waste? should i just wait for aftermarket LT's or is there not much of a difference?

2) there is an interior trim kit that says: "Camaro owners who have the factory Illumination Package can add even more color options with this available trim kit"...anyone know what this is?

3) Stainless steel catback exhaust option- how loud do you think this is going to be? i want to keep it classy and dont want anything approaching the decibals of SLP's loudmouth exhaust on the LS1's.

4) grille insert- they are offering a heritage inspired grille insert as a replacement for the factory grill. anyone know what this looks like?

5) red jewel tintcoat- a paint option that is a bit more expensive. do we have any pictures of this color? sounds delicious

thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
so ive been checking out the final order form from a dealer (and family member:D) and had a few questions for if anyone has some insight.

1) I noticed there in the performance options, they are offering GM performance shorty headers. cool, but is it a waste? should i just wait for aftermarket LT's or is there not much of a difference?

2) there is an interior trim kit that says: "Camaro owners who have the factory Illumination Package can add even more color options with this available trim kit"...anyone know what this is?

3) Stainless steel catback exhaust option- how loud do you think this is going to be? i want to keep it classy and dont want anything approaching the decibals of SLP's loudmouth exhaust on the LS1's.

4) grille insert- they are offering a heritage inspired grille insert as a replacement for the factory grill. anyone know what this looks like?

5) red jewel tintcoat- a paint option that is a bit more expensive. do we have any pictures of this color? sounds delicious

thanks for any help!
4) <-- I hope that's a "heritage inspired" SS grill!

·
Registered
471 Posts
haha have ya'll looked at Camaro5.com...they are freakin out about having this info. All I know is I copied all 17 pages from camaroz28.com before anyone yanks it off the internet. That whole First Amendment thing and all must not apply to Camaros when GM says so.

·
Registered
157 Posts
1. no idea

2. check homepage for trim information

3. no idea

4. havn't seen pics

5. homepage link

using the homepage = priceless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts