Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometimes life can be a cruel task master. Delivering us a curve when we're expecting a fast ball. :confused:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I now must also say good-bye to Domino.:facepalm:

She was an AWESOME car and one I gave up my 4x4 and Monte Carlo SS for back in September of 2010.

She was a head turner and a showstopper. On the car show circuit in 2011, she brought home 9 pieces of hardware. Mostly Best of..., Peoples' Choice, or 1st in Class. Not bad for a bone stock Camaro.

In 2012, after some great mods, she ran away with 24 trophies. Again, mostly Best of..., Peoples' Choice, or 1st in Class.

This year, started out great!!! Her first show she brought home 1st Place in the Camaro/Firebird Modified Class.

BUT... life does seem to get in the way sometimes. :(

I hope she goes to a great home and gets treated like the lady she is. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Due to circumstances beyond my control...
...Actually just a total lack of self-control!!! :D

Sometimes it's just time to find new roads and new adventures.:runaround:

This is Domino's worthy replacement... :notworthy:

A new, Summit White, 2013 Camaro ZL1... Malleus Dei(Latin) :roxor:

I pick her up tomorrow!!! :gears:

Ain't life a b***h? :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congratz!!! Awesome for you. She's beautiful. My next one will be white as well, I believe. 1LE/RS done up SLP style. I can't wait until my Barossa is paid off so I can start off on a new adventure too.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Awesome and congratulations on your fine purchase. I see a Z/28 in my future. Orrrrrr if Chevy manages to find a Camaro home for the new TT 3.6L V6 I will definitely take a long hard look at that as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was sad for you for about 5 seconds until I saw what you were replacing it with. Sweet! One of the best colors too!

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Way to go, nice replacement and I completely agree!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts