Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
post pictures of any kind --keep it clean and tell us where it is:Dmy thread so i'll start !!!!!!
Teton Mountains North of Jackson,Wyoming

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland
if you have seen the motion picture Da Vinci Code...
yes, Rosslyn Chapel really has been existing (no Hollywood fake) for many centuries

·
Registered
676 Posts
This is the spraybooth where I work. For reference, the boat is 220ft long. It takes six of us about a day and a half to spray one completely. The smaller ones(150ft) we can do in a day. Fun, fun!! :D

Bill

·
Registered
676 Posts
Those are nice!!! Personally, I'm not a big boat fan, though I do enjoy seeing the older wooden pleasure craft. I just paint NCDOT ferry boats for a living. :D

It is said that the two best days of your life are the day you buy your boat and the day that you sell it! BOAT is short for "Break out another thousand". :lol:

Bill

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I meant too as in "I'm a fan of cars and boats". Honestly...all my life I have hated boats (and the water)...I've been on many different kinds and sizes...and just hated them all. But my trip to Venice last year definitely changed that for me. I never did understand the appeal of boating to people...but I get it now! [URL="
[/URL]
Here's a couple morel boats from Venice worthy of a view...

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

And a gorgeous Venetian sunset...

[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 20 of 423 Posts