Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on the news. Heads up you OC/Long Beach members.

So, exactly how big is the trunk on a 5th gen going to be? :D

Scooterpatrol

Scooterpatrol is a non-profit organization that transports potential drunk drivers home in their own vehicles for free, thus making the streets a safer place for everyone.

1) After having a few drinks, contact Scooterpatrol and request service.

2) A professional, licensed driver will be dispatched to your location. Once arriving, he’ll stow a Goped Scooter in your vehicle’s trunk or storage space.

3) You’ll then be driven home safely in the comfort and security of your own vehicle.

4) Once arriving home, the driver will give you back your keys and remove the scooter from your vehicle.

5) He will then take the scooter out of the bag, unfold it and simply ride away… Range-10 Miles from Pick-up Point.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I just use my Trunk Monkey version 2.0 (comes licensed, able to drive a manual, and navigate through heavy traffic). I push a button, and out come Trunk Monkey.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I just use my Trunk Monkey version 2.0 (comes licensed, able to drive a manual, and navigate through heavy traffic). I push a button, and out come Trunk Monkey.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol: :cool: you have to pind the link for that and post it, most of th trunk monkeys are funny.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Jinx!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LOL, uhhhh what ever happened to carpooling and having a designated driver! lol, i'll laugh when I see someone on that thing

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
and the same for my monkey.

For the minds like mine out there, take that however. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts