Modern Camaro Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
How many times do you argue with the flight attendant about buckling your seat belt? Never....or you don't fly. No difference in your car.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
What if.. a man can catch his death of what ifs. If you buckle the car's seat belt under the 5 pt harness it won't chime anymore. Problem solved. You take the time for the 5 pt harness, what's a moment more to fasten the seat belt?

My husband doesn't like to wear his seat belt either. Can't count the times I've sat there idling waiting on him to buckle up. He asks "why are we just sitting here?"
I pointedly look at his chestal area.
"We're going out the driveway I don't need the **** seatbelt on yet".
More pointed looks.
"OK but this is STUPID!"
sigh...
just buckle the **** belt on and shut up already, or go buy yourself an old beater with out the chimes and kill yourself. The hell with the chimes, anything to make the bitching stop! :lol:
Did I mention the 2 tickets he got this year driving without seat belts? It's getting **** spendy, I wish he'd just cave to convention and safety and wear the belts.
what if, what if, what if! there still needs to be a way to shut it off. no matter the reason! im not going to fasten my seatbelt and then sit on it while racing 20-30 laps at a time, with a 5 point harness holding me down. unless you have done it before, you wouldnt understand.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
How many times do you argue with the flight attendant about buckling your seat belt? Never....or you don't fly. No difference in your car.
:confused: ......wow.....

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
In the past week, we've had (that I know of) 9 individuals killed in the Metro Detroit area -- ALL of them were not wearing seatbelts........
Are you sure it wasn't because they all left the house without wearing the bullet proof vest? :p

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
you may be right Hylton. :lol:

·
Registered
738 Posts
My mother was in a car accident. They said if she had been wearing her seatbelt she'd be dead.

It's only because she wasn't wearing one that she was thrown from the car that later ended up with a tree branch through the window.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My friend Dan was in a rollover wreck and if he HAD been wearing his seat belt he would not have gotten ripped nearly in half front to back by the shifter.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
theres all kinds of stories both ways. personally, i have seen more harm than help in seatbelts, but its a government thing. touching on another safety item that hurts more than helps.... airbags. ive heard so many cases of people knees getting blown out from shin airbags and broke noses from 25mph fender benders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know on certain cars you used to be able to put a sequence in of plugging and unplugging the seatbelt and turning the car on and off to make that annoying beeping stop. I cant find anything in the manual and I was curious does anyone know of anything like this for the camaro?
For the 2010 Camaro 1SS the plugging and unplugging of the seatbelt works I live in New Hampshire if you’re over the age of 18 wearing a seatbelt is not mandatory #live free or die so no incessant chime anymore I also disabled the airbags because those also aren’t mandatory in New Hampshire it’s my life and my car I will drive it and modify it how I want to it’s your right to do the same no ones opinion should be on this page just a simple answer for a simple question

21 - 30 of 30 Posts