Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals), I've been designing for the General for the past 4.5 years and had the privelage to play a critical role in the new Camaro. My interior design theme was selected for the Camaro Coupe and Convertible Concepts, and the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro keeps it largely in tact. Some of you like it, some of you don't and that's OK, my feelings aren't hurt- design is extremely subjective.

On Feb. 11, the 2009 Chicago Auto Show will be the venue for GM and Paramount Picture's release of the featured GM vehicles and the roles they will play in Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I'm going to join the conversations about the involvement of the Camaro and other GM cars in Transformers 2 to reach out to enthusiasts, guage reaction and put a person behind our products; buildings don't make cars, people do.

As you all know, the Camaro Concept was featured in Transformers as "Bumblebee". Growing up in the 80's I happen to be a big fan of the original Transformers cartoons and toys so it is especially exciting to have my work in Michael Bay's theatrical ressurection. In design college, I even dressed up my car to look like a Transformer long before the reserging popularity.

By the way, I havent' seen the new movie yet but the trailers look sweet!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :hello:

:notworthy:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Welcome.

I guess I'm one of those that don't like the interior to much, but I'm sure everyone doesn't like everything I make either. You can't please everyone and who knows it might grow on me. I didn't like the LS1 Camaros at first when they changed the headlights, but now I have one and love the way it looks.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
hey, Micah! i'm glad to see you here too! wish i could be there for the show... that's awesome that you are gonna be out and about talking to people. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome. And thank you for being part of bringing such an amazing car to the public. I personally really like the interior, I think its a huge step forward for GM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-corvette-stingray-concept.html

Here's the Vette Concept that will be in the new T2 flick. Couldn't mention it before the car's official release this morning but I also did the interior for this car. Sad part is the fiberglass model displayed is not a runner with an interior so nothing to share here. I'm also not sure how much of it will be shown in the movie. Buuuut, I'm hoping everyone will it see it when the movie comes out- its SICK and I'm really proud of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts