Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I pass up Transports a couple times a week on the way into work. Yesterday I saw the White one in the middle of the transport. That was a schock and it is very nice.

Anyway today I see 2 on my way home. A V6 in Silver and a V8 in Red. I pretty much see one a day now. Houston is getting a lot of them.

Anyone else seeing more of them?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I'm seeing just about the same amount, but I'm not ready for them to pick up lol I just got mine and want to be special for as long as possible :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
Went to a local car show this past weekend and 2 where entered (mine and antoher). On the cruise in the evening saw 3 others not entered in the show. Got a lot of interest in my car with multiple people saying they had ordered and where just waiting for theirs to show up at the dealer. Quite a few liked my color combination but I kept telling not to order the same because I wanted to be the only one around. (LOL) They are coming... :5go:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm definitely seeing a lot more on the roads around here. Probably one every other day. I've been to a car show just about every weekend over the past couple of months and theres always at least one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts