Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really feel bad for you with such a low vin number, what the hell are they doing with it? have you heard anything whether good or bad?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Selena's car is on it's way to Classic; can't believe it would be too much longer-actually can't believe it isn't there YET.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
From what im hearing it will be in Grapevine ready to pick up Tomorrow ( Friday )
However she wont make it to DFW so I will go pick it up when I get back in Town :D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
yesterday it was somewhere in missouri... making the slowest trek ever to dallas. :lol:

but since UP's site has been down since yesterday morning, i have no idea where it is right now. stupid rail tracker needs to start working again!!! i'm gonna try and call Eric later today if the website doesn't start working again and see if he can find out where it is.

Trent, i really feel for you, buddy. i wish yours would ship too. hang in there. they can't keep it forever. it's gotta be released any day now. maybe they're just waiting on that tape to fix the battery cable or something :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts