Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on installing "this stripe pkg" on thier SS's. I wanted factory black ralley,,and due to the fact , factory does not install 'black?"..my SS/RS is coming in VR..the stripes were to be installed at dealer ( the stripe pkg not ordered yet) when the car arrived...now, after seeing her pics.. I can only see my SS/RS with "that stripe pkg" Anyone else feel the same? Can u see a VR with those stripes and tinted windows? btw Selena, beautiful Camaro, you have there!
Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dont care SOOOOOOOOOO much about the front stripes coming over the hood, as much as I DOOOOOOOO care about the rear stripes coming over and down the rear spolier.

·
Registered
345 Posts
After seeing Selena's I was sold. Love the fact that th front stripes come down over the mail slot and the rear spoiler. That is the way GM should have done it from the factory..imo. I am having the same stripes put on mine, except I think I am going to go ahead and just have them painted on.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
This is a must for me!

·
Registered
731 Posts
After seeing Selena's I was sold. Love the fact that th front stripes come down over the mail slot and the rear spoiler. That is the way GM should have done it from the factory..imo. I am having the same stripes put on mine, except I think I am going to go ahead and just have them painted on.:thumbsup:
the mail slot?lol you can put a sign on your camaro when you get it to have the mail put in there

·
Registered
345 Posts
the mail slot?lol you can put a sign on your camaro when you get it to have the mail put in there
Yeah, I saw it refered to a mail slot in another post and thought it was funny..so it just stuck. And it is easier than non functioning decorative opening in the hood..:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I ordered my set a few days ago, should be here this week :)
After seeing Selena's stripes I'm about 180 degrees from my earlier thinking that they don't really help the look of the car.

Selena, Mad Max: From whom did you order those stripes??

TIA

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
thanks, guys! i think the bumblebee stripes would look great on a VR Camaro ;)

yes, we did get ours from www.vinylgraphics.net. they were $255. we installed them ourselves (first time ever installing stripes and it wasn't bad).

i saw a Camaro in person yesterday with the GM stripes and those did look really good. i just had to have the bumblebee stripes since i wanted to drive a movie star :lol: good luck on whichever stripes you end up going with. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
thanks, guys! i think the bumblebee stripes would look great on a VR Camaro ;)

yes, we did get ours from www.vinylgraphics.net. they were $255. we installed them ourselves (first time ever installing stripes and it wasn't bad).

i saw a Camaro in person yesterday with the GM stripes and those did look really good. i just had to have the bumblebee stripes since i wanted to drive a movie star :lol: good luck on whichever stripes you end up going with. :thumbsup:
Pardon me if you already explained it, but I don't see *anything* about stripes for the Camaro on the vinygraphics.net site. How'd you order them??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Pardon me if you already explained it, but I don't see *anything* about stripes for the Camaro on the vinygraphics.net site. How'd you order them??
Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't find them. I even tried using google to do a site search and didn't have any luck.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I would like to find a Canadian site, if possible....another issue...gloss or matte for the VR....I like the gloss on Selena's bumblebee, I am wondering if matte would have a better, look/effect on the VR Camaro? I really don't know..any opinions? appreciated

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
the bumblebee stripes are not on their site yet. if you call and ask for bumblebee camaro stripes, they will sell you what i have :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts