Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wow..the Dale Jr one looks like the 78 rally sport I had that two tone is awsome!!

awsome cars..awsome..I think JDebler at CZ28.com is going to like or hate that GS Camaro ;)

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I like the 2 tone color as well. Another option GM could cash in on if they wanted.

The GS race car is somethng I'd like to see on the tracks in the near future.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
AWWWWWW MAN!

repost..................................

Camaro LS7 Concept:roxor:

Camaro Dale Earnhardt Jr. Concept (the one I now want)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the COPO LS7 one. It's a shame, though, that there's speculation that GM won't survive 2009...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I like the COPO LS7 one. It's a shame, though, that there's speculation that GM won't survive 2009...
Why do you even have to make that last comment? Is anyone else sick of this kinda garbage, or am I the only one? What's the freakin' point of it? May I suggest, sir, a nice steaming hot cup of STFU?

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Why do you even have to make that last comment? Is anyone else sick of this kinda garbage, or am I the only one? What's the freakin' point of it? May I suggest, sir, a nice steaming hot cup of STFU?
It's the biggest current event outside of the elections.
Like it or not, it is a HUGE issue :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry about that, but when GM is bleeding cash to the tune of $1 billion a month, that is a problem. When GM sacks the entire leadership, from Red Ink Rick on down, installs people who know what they're doing, and survive 2009, then I'll buy a Camaro. Besides, by then, the HUD and backup assist should be available. Hopefully a nav system, too.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Sorry about that, but when GM is bleeding cash to the tune of $1 billion a month, that is a problem. When GM sacks the entire leadership, from Red Ink Rick on down, installs people who know what they're doing, and survive 2009, then I'll buy a Camaro. Besides, by then, the HUD and backup assist should be available. Hopefully a nav system, too.
holy thread hi-jack...I think the economy is more to blame than leadership. I think the leadership has done a good job ushering in a new lineup and improved quality (and the leadership did bring back our Camaro), but these things take time. It's not like everyone else is selling cars and GM is the only company losing $$. I was working in a smart-car dealership today (OK, dont laugh) and the place was DEAD...they were joking about the fact that NO ONE was buying cars...and these are under $15k/40 mpg cars. 5 months ago there was a waiting list for them, now there's a bunch just sitting on the lot.

OK, that's it, back on subject....great pix, thanks for posting. The LS7 is sexy.

Reactions: Dirtfarmer

·
Registered
132 Posts
holy thread hi-jack...I think the economy is more to blame than leadership. I think the leadership has done a good jog ushering in a new lineup and improved quality (and the leadership did bring back our Camaro), but these things take time. It's not like everyone else is selling cars and GM is the only company losing $$. I was working in a smart-car dealership today and the place was DEAD...they were joking about the fact that NO ONE was buying cars...and these are under $15k/40 mpg cars. 5 months ago there was a waiting list for them, now there's a bunch just sitting on the lot.

OK, that's it, back on subject....great pix, thanks for posting. The LS7 is sexy.
I never liked the Smart cars in the first place, IMHO.

But as I said, if GM survives 2009, I'll buy a Camaro. :patriot:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I never liked the Smart cars in the first place, IMHO.

But as I said, if GM survives 2009, I'll buy a Camaro. :patriot:
I never said you did...and neither do I, but you would think if any car would be selling right now, the smart cars would be doing OK...but that's my point. NO one is buying cars right now. And what difference does it make? if you want to buy a camaro and can afford one, go buy one...support the economy:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.