Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are going to be in the Las Vegas area on Monday, be sure to stop in and hang out.

Looks like I've taken the lead on this, so here we go. Started my own thread so I can control this piece of the thread with attendance info and update date/time location.

We will meet behind the In & Out Burger located as 2900 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 at 7PM on Monday Oct 31st

If you drove into town or are a local and wanna bring your ride feel free. There is parking for 60 cars. If you drive your car in there are a few notes
1) I am not responsible for anything, no damage, no fees. I simply am the main POC for the Cruise-in
2) No burnouts, tire spinning or other ignorant driving will be tolerated. License plate numbers will be noted and Police will be notified of erratic driving.
3) We are cruising into a fast food restaurant, there is no reserve seating and you may have to wait for food, get over it.

If you plan on attending, please reply to this thread or send me a PM. I will post attendees below. Please specify if you are bringing a Camaro. If you bring a rental please dont expect to park in the area I will have set up for Camaros.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts