Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I was going to say I see the order lines SCREAMING Red Halo's from a lot of people if it was offered lol
The red halos look awesome, but it seems like they'll only look good on black. Also, I'm sure it's just a tinted bulb that does it so anyone might be able to do it quite easily.

I've looked at BMW headlamps upclose and noticed Halos work like a "fiber optic" where the light is sourced and then distributed through a material. The source is from the base of the HALO and it runs through the CIRCLE thus illuminating it. Sooo either they tint the HALO itself, or the bulb. Atleast that's how I see it working.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Hmmm. Note it's not an SS unless there's a "fake scoop" delete header panel availalbe...or simply a conceptish type drawing.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just can't bring myself to buy a black car. I'm all for keeping my car looking mint and black looks AMAZING when well kept but it's just way too much for me. This is a great sketch though and it is a great look. Aside from the (in most, if not all states) highly illegal red halos =P

·
8,984 Posts
Holy CRAP!

·
8,984 Posts
Yes, as that does not look like a REAL car!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts