Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving for SEMA Tuesday morning. While I have gone before, my goal is to spend as much time (in 2 days) collecting info about the Camaro. So, I am looking for a list of questions. Any questions?

Also, I know this thread will be worthless without pictures - so I need to know how to post photos here, or is there a free website that I can post and then give your guys that link. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am leaving for SEMA Tuesday morning. While I have gone before, my goal is to spend as much time (in 2 days) collecting info about the Camaro. So, I am looking for a list of questions. Any questions?

Also, I know this thread will be worthless without pictures - so I need to know how to post photos here, or is there a free website that I can post and then give your guys that link. Thanks!
Please find out the bolt pattern and offset for the wheels.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I hope you can post pics of all the aftermarket hoods, grilles, spoilers, interior trim items, wheels, exhaust, etc. ****, I wish I was going to SEMA. Have a great time! (I just noticed that was post # 1000!:cool:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
sema question

I have ordered Red Jewel and I am thinking of changing to fire red. i really could use a real picture of Red Jewel if there is one there. Let me know if you can help and thanks

·
Registered
3,468 Posts

Take me with you PAPAPAPApleaseeeee lol

if theres any modded 5th gens anything like that you see please snapshot them.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
SEMA show and vegas

I live in Las Vegas, and I even make slot machines how absurd is that. Well anyway I will be at SEMA and will be with a film crew for the local tv station, my buddy who is also a camaro freak, is the video camera man, so what you ask, well I will be happy to post any videos we shoot that are interesting and I think we are even going to do a bit of interview stuff with a few vendors of camaro goodies, so I will post them but I hate Youtube, quality is so bad. If there is anything in particular you guys want let me know before the show and I will try to get some shots or video. I guess living in vegas does not mean what happens here stays here. Lemmeno
Oh yeah make sure you vote, no matter who, just vote.;)
Mike

·
Registered
516 Posts
Modded 5th gens........:roxor: It is really gonna be cool to see some Camaros tricked out and not just the concept maro!! Yes lots of pics of the 5th gens please:cool:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I could only take 2 days off from work. I will be at a conference in Reno Thursday and Friday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts