[URL="
[/URL]
September 2014 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Okay, I've waited a bit this month to see what everyone came up with ... but I see you all are not doing to well ... I did some research and I see at least two that I think are deserving candidates (I'm sure there are more, but in my thought process I stopped with two candidates) ... there are two things that I think are really important ... contributes and has been around a while and is not likely to be a one hit wonder. I see potential in some of our newest members and sure hope the stick around long enough for me to consider them as a real candidate. I'm also a bit saddened as I look through the list of Memebers of the Month that have not been around for a while or that whom I have never known ...So for the SEPTEMBER 2014 ModernCamaro Member of the Month, I nominate .... drum roll please ....

FranknBeans

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.