Imagine dozens of Horshacks.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
With Envy MIA - any volunteers to organize this. We may need a new moderator.
I'm really starting to worry about the future of the entire forum. Hardly any new posts. Makes me so sad. Feel like I'm missing part of my family.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I'm really starting to worry about the future of the entire forum. Hardly any new posts. Makes me so sad. Feel like I'm missing part of my family.
Me too, I'm here every day but just do not have any time anymore......getting older is just making the clock move ahead faster.:(

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I agree, but will stick around ... it still seems we have a core group and that includes some good knowledge (I won't try to list because I know I will miss someone) ... thank you all ... I stop in almost every day and read all the new posts and, of course, keep some of those posts in the lounge going :lol: ... I just hope some of the new blood hangs around and invigorates the group (and become worthy of MoM

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi all, Sorry I've not been on the computer much at all lately. I bought the Oracle Lighting Car from Justin Hartenstien in New Orleans on Oct 16 and drove it back home. Once I get a couple bugs out of it, I will be ready to go. YES I will get some pictures of it soon on here. What has happen to Evry? It was really a honor to get voted back in August but August 6 my life changed. I'm still amazed at ONE member on here that wanted to pick my story apart but I'm still here & NO A__ O !!! will run me off. You know who I'm talking about.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and the cold weather will be here soon.
Go Bless You All Michael

21 - 27 of 27 Posts