Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals, since the dealer called this morning I have Camaro on the brain....even more than usual. Problem being I have a final tomorrow night and I can't concentrate now :( Ughhhhhh!! LOL

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I recently canceled my order for the SS and decided to go with a mustang. Better bang for the buck! 315hp - $28k > 422hp - $30k...

Who wants to spend 2 grand for only 100hp more? NOT ME!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently canceled my order for the SS and decided to go with a mustang. Better bang for the buck! 315hp - $28k > 422hp - $30k...

:eek: I just....there are no words for you. Good day, sir. Wait, yes there are. Cookie cutter :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts

:thumbsdown::no:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Well young lady exams are more important then your car right now so stay focused. You know you already aced getting the car now ace the test..... Good Luck :p

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Ok guys and gals, since the dealer called this morning I have Camaro on the brain....even more than usual. Problem being I have a final tomorrow night and I can't concentrate now :( Ughhhhhh!! LOL
Hopefully its a camaro final :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

You're being silly right? $2K for 100 extra naturally aspirated HP doesn't seem so bad to me. Given we all know what the stang looks like and have been waiting several years for the Camaro, it would seem foolish to have waited all this time to make a decision based on information you had since last summer.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Things. 1) WOW and stupid if you did that. 2) Considering that 2k means adding 33.34 dollars to the amount you pay every month I would say you sir are very bad for distinguishing between value and the amount of a dollar today veruses a dollar in the future. Anyways have fun driving around a car you will see everywhere like now, oh and get off:5go:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Things. 1) WOW and stupid if you did that. 2) Considering that 2k means adding 33.34 dollars to the amount you pay every month I would say you sir are very bad for distinguishing between value and the amount of a dollar today veruses a dollar in the future. Anyways have fun driving around a car you will see everywhere like now, oh and get off:5go:
He is kidding.

·
Registered
359 Posts

:no:

·
Registered
359 Posts
a few toddies will help with that!

mmnnnnnn beer...........:drool:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts

Except you would never buy a new car right?.....

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

This the stupidest post I have ever read coming from a person I usually find quite decent.

I disown you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts