Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Buick launches 2010 LaCrosse :

General Motors’ Buick division will launch the redesigned-from-the-ground-up Buick LaCrosse at the 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Jan. 12.

More...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Looks like a Camry crossed with a Charger. Still better looking than the last version I guess.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Apparently I posted on the wrong thread about this.

I think its better looking than the current version, but it looks like a Charger, Malibu, and Camry got it on. Definitely a good step forward for that model though.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
God I love that center console, from the console to the top of the dash. Seriously...I'd have sex with it...I wish we could have gotten something similar in the Camaro.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard there might not be a Next Gen Saturn Aura, but it might come as a Pontiac or an Entry Level Buick. :confused:

Saturn is said to be done sharing with Opel.

But you know- just a rumor

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Buick Transformation Continues with the 2010 LaCrosse Luxury Sedan

[ Buick USA ]

DETROIT - Redesigned from the ground up, the 2010 Buick LaCrosse luxury sedan makes its world debut at the 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Jan. 12. ...

More...

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
The next Saturn Aura will be very very close to the new Opel Insignia. :)

I was just commenting how close they looked similar. The Opel Insignia was the 1st thing that popped in my mind when I saw it. If they weren't designed by the same guy then GM can cut the design team by one member.

03_opel_insignia_first.jpg

·
Registered
231 Posts
Maybe it is just me but at first glance I thought the dash has a Camaro like look. Exterior is nice but too Camery copy cat for me. GM should come up with their own designs.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The ONLY part that looks "camry-esque" would be the taillights.
But because they're angled they MUST have copied from Toyota, right?

*gasp*

That's how certain people think:

Some guy said on autoblog that the Lacrosse was a copy of the 5 series. I said "oh my gosh you're right- the lacrosse has 4 doors, a dashboard, 4 wheels, rear fender flares, headlights and power windows. right out of BMW's design playbook."

People need to wise up and realize that maybe they're just blindly loyal to the Foreign Manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
That's how certain people think:

Some guy said on autoblog that the Lacrosse was a copy of the 5 series. I said "oh my gosh you're right- the lacrosse has 4 doors, a dashboard, 4 wheels, rear fender flares, headlights and power windows. right out of BMW's design playbook."

People need to wise up and realize that maybe they're just blindly loyal to the Foreign Manufacturers.
Exactly! I agree completely with that one!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts