Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so now she is finally here. I am in love. The car pulls like crazy I am surprised at how fast the car is. I was concerned about the site issue but I didnt mind it at all. My L99 has no issue getting up and going, all I can say is wow! This is an impressive car. All the complaints I have seen in the mags too heavy blah blah blah are total BS. This car is sick. The only blemish is my rear seats stitching is messed up but I really dont care. I really dont see the Muskrat track pack or no track pack comparing to this car. Im the happiest and luckiest guy in the world. Thanks Scotty Eric and Ann and of course Fbodfather, the info and feedback was great. :5go:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I declare you cool enough to drive that car :thumbsup:

Congrats

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
good to see your PERMA-GRIN has finally found it's way to you. :D :D :D

It's a friggin sweet car! Hope you're enjoying it. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
well worth the nonsense and the wait, feels like Christmas morning

I'm sure when you turned that key for the first time, you forgot all about the wait. ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats. I think you'll have alot of fun.
I don't play with Mustangs, I like playing with Vettes.

Ok so now she is finally here. I am in love. The car pulls like crazy I am surprised at how fast the car is. I was concerned about the site issue but I didnt mind it at all. My L99 has no issue getting up and going, all I can say is wow! This is an impressive car. All the complaints I have seen in the mags too heavy blah blah blah are total BS. This car is sick. The only blemish is my rear seats stitching is messed up but I really dont care. I really dont see the Muskrat track pack or no track pack comparing to this car. Im the happiest and luckiest guy in the world. Thanks Scotty Eric and Ann and of course Fbodfather, the info and feedback was great. :5go:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Just remember...sleeping in it is totally fine for the first few nights :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats!

I'm jealous you bastard! :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats..the perma grin says it all.
Yes it does. I remember that feeling well.:D

Good for you mucker ! About **** time.

Now get your ass back in the car and drive and drive and drive and enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Congrats!! Now get rid of that crummy ball cap and root for a REAL baseball team, and you'll be in buisness! :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am actually getting the old crossed flags fender tags from a Chevelle next on my forearm maybe down the road for the 5thgen tatt
Diehard Chevy man, I appreciate that, my best friend is a diehard Chevelle guy, he has a skelton hand on a Hurst 4-speed shifter w/ smoke pouring from it on his forearm.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts