Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just installed at 5575 miles my XO Corsa performance exhaust on my wife's V6 2014. Now there is 6200 miles on the car and I was driving it today for the first time in 2 weeks while driving into work today I noticed that the shift points on the car seem to be off between 3rd and 4th gear. The rpms hit 4500 rpms at 80 mph and don't shift down even at mid throttle. I have not tuned the car yet since the new exhaust and the add ons below. Im waiting for the 20" staggered wheels to arrive tomorrow before i put it through a tuning(not sure if that matters or not). Or could it just be a coincidence that there is a problem and its not the add-ons.

Thanks for all the great advice my friends!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
The floor mats are throwing it off!

You can try resetting the system if you have not done so. This will let the ECM relearn the components, and adjust accordingly. If this is like any other car I have driven, just disco the battery for about 30 minutes and that will drain the power, and cause a reset. Your shift points will be reverted back to OEM spec before it learned you, or your wifes driving habits.

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The floor mats are throwing it off!
You know i thought the SAME EXACT THING!!! I think I should take those things out and burn them!!! I knew the were a bad idea!! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts