Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody that needs info feel free to ask. Hoping to start a thread with common torques and procedures. Any ideas on this?
Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Part no. Lower grille assy

Hello,

Do the manuals have part no.s for body components? If so, can you look up the part no. for the lower grille. Is it molded black or would it need to be painted. Sorry I have to ask these questions!!:(

Jimmy V.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Do the manuals have part no.s for body components? If so, can you look up the part no. for the lower grille. Is it molded black or would it need to be painted. Sorry I have to ask these questions!!:(

Jimmy V.
Sorry. I checked a few minutes ago, no part munbers. Maybe some of the sites selling GM parts will have it?
Randy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any diagrams with the whole BCM shown? How about the tail light wiring?
I will post them soon. No complete BCM diagram because it involves so many other circuits. What in particular about the BCM are you looking for?
Randy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a start....

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
The 4 main 10mm bolts that hold the front bumper cover on, is there a specific order and tq for them?

·
Registered
353 Posts
does it have the part number for the trim ring around the steering wheel I would like to paint mine but just in case it turns out back I would like to have a spare. It looks like this::

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does it have the part number for the trim ring around the steering wheel I would like to paint mine but just in case it turns out back I would like to have a spare. It looks like this::
Sorry for the delay, I'm on vaca in Florida at the moment.
The shop manuals only contain part numbers for certain service items and tools. Part numbers are available on some online gm websites though.
I can't seem to find any for you at the monent , sorry!
Randy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts