Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LPO SUSPENSION HANDLING PACKAGE 1LE TRACK PACK - V8

JET BLACK SEAT TRIM

ENGINE 6.2L (376 CI) V8 DI VVT (455 hp [339.3 kW] @ 6000 rpm 455 lb-ft of torque [614.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) (STD)

TRANSMISSION 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC includes transmission oil cooler and (BTV) remote vehicle starter system

WHEELS 20" X 8.5" (50.8 CM X 21.6 CM) FRONT AND 20" X 9.5" (50.8 CM X 24.1 CM) REAR 5-SPOKE LOW GLOSS BLACK-PAINTED ALUMINUM

MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL

LPO BLACK FRONT AND REAR BOWTIE EMBLEMS

AUDIO SYSTEM CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN AM/FM STEREO WITH SEEK-AND-SCAN AND DIGITAL CLOCK includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone and Shop with the ability to browse select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora iHeartRadio The Weather Channel and more (STD)

LICENSE PLATE BRACKET FRONT

SEATS LEATHER-TRIMMED WITH SUEDED INSERTS FRONT BUCKET RECARO PERFORMANCE

SS PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment

REAR AXLE 2.77 RATIO

HYPER BLUE METALLIC

LPO ZL1 REAR SPOILER BODY-COLOR

LPO FUEL DOOR WITH EXPOSED CARBON FIBER INSERT

PADDLE-SHIFT MANUAL CONTROLS

REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM

TIRES 245/40ZR20 FRONT AND 275/35ZR20*

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never heard of a 1le suspension package with an automatic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I can't say what a fair price is, that is up to you and your personal finacial health. All I know is back in 2009, I special ordered my 2010 2 SS/RS with every option availble at that time and it was about 42k give or take a few $$. I guess the later, latest model is equiped with so much more and probaly worth the extrta $$.

Reactions: WakeWise

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Don't forget the paint protectant, locking lug nuts, deluxe embroidered floor mats, and extended warranty.

You're going to want to keep it spotless for a long time.

Reactions: WakeWise
1 - 6 of 6 Posts