Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/breaking-obama-announce-bankruptcy-deadline-monday-77188/

still in the clouds over my order yesterday this morning I woke up and saw this. Not really sure how to take the article or if its even true although GMI is usually pretty good. Anyone know what this could mean for the future of our cars? Im sure it will be fine but any input would make me feel a lot better or worse:( If they do go into bancruptcy we still get our cars right. In my thinking GM would still be in business and we should be good. I hope im right. I hate to see GM go through this.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
IMO i don't think it would be a bad thing if they did. They can then get some of the greedy union heads and other higher ups out of there and start over and go from there. They will still make cars and they will still be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO i don't think it would be a bad thing if they did. They can then get some of the greedy union heads and other higher ups out of there and start over and go from there. They will still make cars and they will still be covered under warranty.
I agree with you, I wish the govmnt would level the playing field with tax breaks here for our manufacturers also, I just want my car in a timely fasion and I want GM to succeed so I will sit back and hope for the best just wish this hadnt come out the second I ordered my car kind of a small buzzzkill,, :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts