Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

Just wondering how many 2010 Camaro's you have seen on the road around and about wherever you live or have traveled to. I live in the Baton Rouge area and I have seen a solid orange, my friend owns an orange with the hockey stripe package, one red with white stripes, one solid red, one silver - he waved!, one black with orange rally stripes and, uh, orange ground effects package. Also saw a silver one in Nashville, a red with black stripes in Indianapolis and I just got back from Tulsa where I saw a solid red one, red with white stripes (waves and light flashes with those two!), and a silver one.

On a side note, I was very naughty driving to Tulsa and got into a bit of a "keep up with me" with a 2000ish SS Camaro and a Silverado. Needless to say, I was going, um.... over the speed limit :D:D:D The car handles and runs so well, I could have gone faster and faster, but I got slowed down by slower traffic, and it's not the place to be getting too crazy, so I whoa'd it down. I've never gone that fast in a car before..... Very impressive.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't seen many. I saw a red/black when I was in Reno. I saw an orange and black in Vegas. I haven't seen any on the roads by me, but my husband saw another black one and a red/black.

I have to confess that a souped up chrysler 300 challenged me at a stop light yesterday and I had no choice but to put him down, lol. It is so hard to be good in this car.
Lisa

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I've seen a couple of them slowly but surely.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've seen a few around when I've been driving on the highway. Here on campus there is a Yellow LT, Yellow/Black SS, Red SS, Black SS, and Silver LT. So I see those pretty often.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I haven't seen many. I saw a red/black when I was in Reno. I saw an orange and black in Vegas. I haven't seen any on the roads by me, but my husband saw another black one and a red/black.

I have to confess that a souped up chrysler 300 challenged me at a stop light yesterday and I had no choice but to put him down, lol. It is so hard to be good in this car.
Lisa
Nice lol good job.:thumbsup: I seen a Yellow w/ one black stripe on the hood, CGM, IOM, Red Jewel Tintcoat and a Black one not sure what models they were. I have not seen them since I got my Camaro, so hope to meet up with them sometime.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There are 4 living in my county all sold from my dealer. Red, Silver, Orange and mine IBM. I have not passed any on the road but the orange one parked next to me at work the other day.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well...I drive to New Orleans every day and I seem to always see a Camaro or three when I take a trip to Baton Rouge.

There is this one Silver 2SS where I work and I drool every time I see it. I try to park as close as possible to it just so I can be just slightly cooler because of the awesome aurora it put's off......lol

Octane....you keep pretty good tabs on the ones you've seen!!!! Impressive.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Ive seen a few just going around my small town (3.5 sq miles). 2 of which live about 1/4 mile from me, an SS bumble bee and v6 cyber grey. I was the 2nd in town to get one as per the cops. Another bee and black SS in the next town over

1 - 9 of 9 Posts