Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Your Christmas Spirit that is...

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Envy under different Christmas lights that I found this season. Here are a few examples. I have some more that I'll add later when I have time to go through them.

In the meantime...if anyone else out there has any Christmas based photos of your Camaro or any other car for that matter...then please share and....... :D Show Us Your Christmas Spirit :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That second pic is awesome...my favorite of those you posted!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks Chief...I appreciate the input...it's hard to sort through all the different shots and get any good ones...especially when your working with a $90.00 Nikon. :lol: THANK YOU iPhoto!

Here's a couple more. :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Your car shines brighter than the Christmas lights! Very beautiful pictures. I like the way it looks like snowflakes on your car too.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...I have a much better (and more expensive) camera but those photos never come out. :confused:

Here's a couple from that camera that were worthless...but I doctored them up...so what do you think? I'm looking for next years Christmas card.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
holy crap envy those are freaking awsome

i could ummm go out to the shop and take a picture of my car under the florescent light but that's about all i can post up

great job and some of those light displays are freaking awsome too

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey Sweetheart wheres the orange cars??????
I sure would like to photograph some other camaros. Especially an orange and a black...maybe a SW too...wait...no...I like the IBM next best. Or is it CGM? :lol:

Any volunteers?

But seriously...black would have been da bomb with the Christmas lights reflected in it. My dealership is going to let me use a black one for a shot I have planned for Envy. But the picture doesn't require me leaving the parking lot so I won't get a chance to photograph it. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts