Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non-Stop Vomiting and Diahrea(sp?), I think I dehydrated myself but I can't keep liquids down. In 2 days I've eaten 2 little cups of jello.

My stomach is constantly "Bubbling" and it's loud enough I can hear it through the typing. Did I mention I'm Dizzy? Light hurts so I try to confine to dark rooms. My Dad says it's food poisoning but we all ate the same thing 2 nights ago.

I'm sorta freaked out because I was just very sick 2-3 weeks ago and now this? My Immune System crapping out on me? :confused:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Sorry to hear this, I hope you start to feel better soon, if not I would definitely go see a doctor. Its hard to get better when all you've eaten is colored sugar in water and you can't keep any liquids down.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
try to at least sip some gatorade, that'll help get you re-hydrated.

I'm not a big fan of doctors...but after 2 days of that, I think I'd go.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I'm no doctor but food poisoning can occur even though several people ate from the same place or even the same food. There can be enough toxins from the bacteria or anaerobe in one small piece of food and nobody else would be effected. My wife is a Microbiologist. ;)

Hope you feel better soon, Adam and as echoed above.....sip small quantities of liquid at a time until you're able to ingest more.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Seriously Adam. You need to get to an ER. My wife had something very similar for about nine days. Since you cannot keep fluids down you probably need an IV. In that IV hopefully they will give you promethazine which will prevent you from throwing up but will not make your diarrhea go away.

·
Registered
523 Posts
are you or were you taking an antibiotic, this happened to me a few years ago.the antibiotic i was taking for bronchitus (augmentin xs) was too strong and killed off some good bacteria in my stomach and colon area,ill spare you the details but it was a 4 day 5 nights stay in the hospital. c-diff or colon diffalitus. the medicine i took was yogurt with active cultures (3 a day ) that you can buy at any store.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
this you :barf:.. That is pretty bad id advise you go to the hospital right away We will put 5thgen.org on hold for you until you get better:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts