Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my son drove over a curb (apparently a really tall one) and managed to pretty much rip off the side skirt on the right side of his Matrix. I wanted to know if any of you knew where to go to find the white plastic plugs that attach to the side of the body and the black plugs that go underneath. Thanks.

Attachments

·
8,984 Posts
They might be busy with all of the recalls, so be prepared to wait. :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Worse yet they may deny that the Matrix even had body side moldings and that you voided your warranty by putting side moldings on it.

Then charge you 130/plastic doohickie as thanks for buying their product.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You can also try any GM/Pontiac dealer as the Vibe is Identical to the Matrix. I owned a vibe a few years back, Powertrain issues were dealt with by Toyota, and all others were through Pontiac.

·
Registered
746 Posts
The white plastic ones can be found at any auto body supply store they are pretty standard and used on alot of door panels, black one, cant help you there except for what everyone else said....

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Autozone, Oreilly's, Pepboys etc. Those look just like the ones use to hold door panels on and most autoparts stores have them in the help section.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Just
rivet
the
thing
then.
Pop Rivets: When you realize that all that time learning to buck rivets was totally wasted and you could have gone out drinking that one night. :facepalm:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts