Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten another Camaro and have 5 photos in my garage. I'm trying to put one photo with my name but it keeps coming back and saying the "Dimension limits filetype are 150 x 150. They say my file is 4608 x 3456 and since its over the limit I must do it manually.
I have NO ideal how to do this and don't understand how 5 pictures or actually just ONE is that size. Anyway just trying to put a photo with my UserName, etc.Yes I have the book called Computer for SENIORS for DUMMIES, but apparently have not gotten to that chapter, if there is one for my problem.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
This has happened to me with my profile pic in past. I take the photo I want and just customize it's dimensions on my computer until it meets the criteria. Basically shrinking it down....but whatever works. Saw your newest addition....GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I've gotten another Camaro and have 5 photos in my garage. I'm trying to put one photo with my name but it keeps coming back and saying the "Dimension limits filetype are 150 x 150. They say my file is 4608 x 3456 and since its over the limit I must do it manually.
I have NO ideal how to do this and don't understand how 5 pictures or actually just ONE is that size. Anyway just trying to put a photo with my UserName, etc.Yes I have the book called Computer for SENIORS for DUMMIES, but apparently have not gotten to that chapter, if there is one for my problem.
Like Vegas said, you can adjust the dimensions in windows, save it and then send it. You have the Oracle don't you?:thumbsup:

:rock5thvert:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I bought the Oracle Camaro as it's well known apparently. Will try and read about how to adjust the dimensions since I've never done that before.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Finally got it down to the right size.
:5go:From all of the articles I've read about it, that is one COOL car. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Congrats on your new Camaro and figuring out how to resize a photo!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, I finally googled it & there it popped up on how to down size a picture. Thanks Nancy and all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts