Modern Camaro Forums banner

Silver Camaro SS w/ Orange Inferno Interior unveiled @ Indy Bash

8K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  Jonz5GEN 
#1 ·
#2 ·
You know, It's not that I'm getting tired of seeing the car, but I am getting tired of seeing this blah color (sorry, never been a silver, black, grey or white person). Where's all of these other production models they made like red and yellow. In fact, I'm surprised they don't have a production model in every color they offer yet. I would love to see what the Inferno Orange on the real deal.

#7 · (Edited)
how would you know...do you have a pair of those shoes???;):lol:

I agree with you, but I'm sure it looks much better in person. Still hate the steering wheel (center is way too big and bulky). I like the seats, and everything else.

#23 ·
I came. Oh my god. 3500$ ready to go in October. My Challenger may have to become dearly departed..

#25 ·
I don't like the Inferno Orange interior any more than I thought I would. I guess I just like more of a plain look.

#26 ·
I normally like monotone black interior, but I like the orange interior.

And there's a reason why the middle of the wheel is huge..it houses the airbag! :p

#29 ·
I was never a big fan of the orange anyway. This just raised the anticipation factor another notch.

#31 ·
I saw a quite few nice things in the pics. There was a nice big 'dead pedal' (for the A6 lovers), nicely integrated paddle shifters on the steering wheel (again for the A6 lovers), discreetly placed tweeters in the A-pillars, 'SS' insignia in the steering wheel by the bottom spoke, electric trunk release in driver's door panel, 12V power outlet and what appears to be a USB jack inside the center console storage area.

I'm going to go back and drool some more over those pics!:drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.