Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of a Silver RS we did for Fremont Chevrolet. Customer wanted a single stripe on the hood and black on back panel. Instead of just between the tail lights, we painted the bumper and luggage lid. We also blacked out the tail lamp bezels. The hood stripe extends into the front bumper cover. The factory decal is too short in our opnion. The customer wanted to improve the factory option single stripe. This car is one of many versions we have planned for the 5th Gen Camaro.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I like that New Red Corvette they have in the back ground amazing how retro is becoming so much a part of our automobile industry in todays world.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I love the look of the black rear panel. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that New Red Corvette they have in the back ground amazing how retro is becoming so much a part of our automobile industry in todays world.
Fremont Chevrolet had the owners 69 Camaro with the 2010 Camaro and my Corvette with a C6 and Z06 in the showroom. It looked incredible having the different generations together.

·
Registered
63 Posts
...looks great : )

...as a perfect add, ...a RED pin stripe around the black striping, ...that would look killer!

·
Registered
219 Posts
We were thinking the same thing. The car sold before we had a chance to install the stripe. Here is a rendering of what we were going to do. We have many plans for the 5th Gen Camaro.

That's very "Goodwrench". :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yea i'm curious too.

can you show what the rearend would look like if the bezels weren't blacked out?

The chrome bezels were painted with the same paint used on the rear bumper cover and luggage lid.

Depending on the look you want, black bezels or not, is up to the customer. We really like the bezels blacked out.

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
When i first saw the car I thought about from the the first harsh body line. "the top of the fenders all the way around the car" and up in flat black. It would be full two tone but I'm not sure how having the top half of the car flat black would turn out. I'm thinking it would look sick at night but during the day i don't know.

As far as this car i like the rear tails. looks really good. I'd do the hood full flat black with flat hockey stripes. Its just me I like satin/flat black.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Fremont Chevrolet? Did you buy the Chevrolet brand from Central Chevrolet? I worked there back in the late 80's, great family to work for. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts