Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a rebuild recently from a disaster of a build from a builder who I will not name to save this thread! The little "6 LLT That Could" is running around the big boys :D ! I never really introduced my car here on MC, some may have seen it on C5 but here goes.

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Love what you did to it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday I hacked off some more of RX's trash and improved the kit further. Since when Have you seen a TT kit have a 2 to 1 turbo intake system? So what I did finally was strip off the old crap and made my own 1 to 1 intake system. (It was raining and sand on the roads from the last winter storm makes the under body look nasty lmao.) The car has turned into another car after removing that restriction. And he called himself a FI pro huh!? If you look at my last videos the kit doesn't sound like it does now! The GoPro without a noise canceling mic doesn't do it any justice! I did my best fabing this up myself so don't judge me lol!

Picture of Old RX 2 to 1 trash here!

Picture of "Project Breathe"!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Awsome job on the car, thanks for the pictures....looks great! BTW...thanks for your service!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Looks and sounds great. You coming to Camaro fest?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looking good C-man!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks and sounds great. You coming to Camaro fest?
No Texas is way out of my reach lol. I'd be at Pony Wars this fall if HPT gets their LLT support software out by then. I need a better upaded tune, I'm leaving a lot of power on the table right now the way it's tuned. Every improvement adds a drastic increase in power, may have to hook up the method kit again.

Looking good C-man!
Thx Derrick, trying to put up where you left off. But this kit as it was before has prevented any real added improvements. All money has been spent as you know on rebuilding the trash I paid over $7k for. It's been cool tho rebuilding and fabricating my own kit at home. You been a big help along with others along the way. Thx

Sent from Galaxy Note 8 running 4.2.2

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Very impressive and awesome pictures thanks for sharing and i know you are enjoying :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
But your theft of the turbo is no justification now, is it? You were sent a brand new turbo and have yet to return the one you said was bad.....we sent it without charging you first, and you kept both. Thats theft of $1200. You praised your build the first year as you enjoyed it........then refused to return the turbo or pay for it and then wage this war.

Lack of ethics is amazing.

Theft is theft no matter what your opinion is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts