Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i have exhausted all of my resources for all that is Camaro today... i thought i'd post this up for any of you who have daughters or wives (like me) into Twilight...

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE52P3HP20090326

i cannot wait for the New Moon movie to come out in the fall. woot! i was watching my Twilight DVD last night (i made Scott watch it with me too :lol: ) and i think i'm gonna go back and read all the books again. i just can't get enough. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
Is it really that good? I fell asleep while watching it with my psycho niece @ the Theater. That guy looks constipated.
 

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
:drool::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
I didn't like the movie! But I just finished the third book and I'm about to start the fourth. I was suprised at how good they are, I thought they were going to focus to much on the love story crap when my wife told me about them, but they're actually good. I can't wait to read the fourth to see how it ends. :thumbsup:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,774 Posts
I havnt read the book or seen the movie but I have had a few people tell me about it. And from thier description they reallly thinned out the cannon of what a Vampire is to tell the story.
But I like Buffy the TV show all the way up to Blade and Underworld with much thrown in between Lost Boys and the bunch. Anyone remember Kindred?

Vampires, Zombies and the rest of the classic monsters..did you know they are doing a new Wolfman movie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taglane said:
Is it really that good? I fell asleep while watching it with my psycho niece @ the Theater. That guy looks constipated.
:lol: i guess you're not a Twi-guy then. yeah, he was supposed to look like he's in pain cuz he's trying really hard not to "eat" Bella, but i cuold see how he comes off as constipated. haha

USA1Camaro said:
The wife and watched it the other day. We could tell from the ending that they left it open for a sequel.
yeah, there's 4 books... and i hope they make them all into movies. that would be awesome!

OceanChevy said:
I prefer werewolves
you're in luck then for New Moon. the next movie will focus heavily on Jacob and the "werewolves" :thumbsup:

GAGK06 said:
I didn't like the movie! But I just finished the third book and I'm about to start the fourth. I was suprised at how good they are, I thought they were going to focus to much on the love story crap when my wife told me about them, but they're actually good. I can't wait to read the fourth to see how it ends.
yeah, i was surprised at the books too. Stephenie Meyer isn't the absolute best writer ever, but i do like her style... and i love the action in the fourth book! (i love books with a lot of action in them) i think you'll like it.

Z28 Autobot said:
I havnt read the book or seen the movie but I have had a few people tell me about it. And from thier description they reallly thinned out the cannon of what a Vampire is to tell the story.
But I like Buffy the TV show all the way up to Blade and Underworld with much thrown in between Lost Boys and the bunch. Anyone remember Kindred?

Vampires, Zombies and the rest of the classic monsters..did you know they are doing a new Wolfman movie?
yeah, Meyers' version of a vampire is very different from someone like, say, Anne Rice. but i've read a TON of vampire novels and everyone tells their vampire story slightly differently. i kinda like all the variations. if you like Buffy et al, you'll like Twilight. you should check it out. and yes, i remember Kindred!

and no, i didn't know there was a new Wolfman coming out. that should be interesting. i really like all the monsters and myths too... vampires, werewolves, zombies, witches, faeries, etc. there's a relatively new book series by Cassandra Clare that starts with City of Bones... if you like all that stuff i suggest you read her series. it's awesome!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i found this... here's the book i'm talking about:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
My wife is gonna love this Selena. Finally a reason for her to look here. She loves twilight. I have here, and Planet LSX. Thanks
 

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
you're in luck then for New Moon. the next movie will focus heavily on Jacob and the "werewolves" :thumbsup:
No thanks i have been fortunate enough my gf knows idc for twilight so she does not make me try to read it but i prolly will have to watch the movie :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No thanks i have been fortunate enough my gf knows idc for twilight so she does not make me try to read it but i prolly will have to watch the movie :(
gotcha. that's okay. :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top