Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So...who's hanging out to see what's going to happen when the site goes down for the big update tonight??? Maybe I'm just board...but kinda want to be here when the lights go out.

·
8,984 Posts
I'm riding it out like 1999, 2000, a hurricane......whatever...until it kicks me...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to get post #4000 in before the update. :D ;) without being a total post-*****.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's not nice.

There it is...#4000. :eek: I need to get out more. :p

That's it...I'm done. :p

·
8,984 Posts
Nice, I had to get you there....sorry buddy!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, I had to get you there....sorry buddy!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This reminds me of Y2K...everyone waiting for nothing to happen. :rolleyes: At least...I've got another epic Yankee/RedSux game keeping me awake. 0-0 in the 13th. :eek:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
So...who's hanging out to see what's going to happen when the site goes down for the big update tonight??? Maybe I'm just board...but kinda want to be here when the lights go out.
Ah - hello - you are one of the few of us who has his/her camaro...

Shouldn't you be driving it? If you want to sit here and wait for the "big event", leave your keys on the table ... :p

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah, what a Pu55y~

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah - hello - you are one of the few of us who has his/her camaro...

Shouldn't you be driving it? If you want to sit here and wait for the "big event", leave your keys on the table ... :p

You do have a point...if I were on the west coast, I probably would be out right now. I stayed in to watch the Yankee game, enjoy a rack of ribs and a few tasty beverages.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, what a Pu55y~

HEY...it's my thread, BEEBOY. :suburban:

At this rate, I'll have 5000 posts by the time either the site shuts down or the yankee game is over. :cool:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Mine hasn't either.

Edit: I don't think he is talking about the URL since I tried and it didn't work

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
hmmmmmmm where it used to be a red camaro at the top of our page mine has Tim's car and it says moderncamaro.com actually guys mine has been this way since 5am this morning when I got on at work......maybe Tim thinks i need to approve....good job Tim :thumbsup: :lol:

we can get rid of :5go: icon lol

I wonder who the lucky person will be to have the last post on 5thgen?
Won't be me I have moderncamaro.com on my page lol I got a head start on yall hahahaha

maybe i'm a MOD lol j/k

54inches you are now 1inch :lol: how do you feel now ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah that's just the header, I think Tim changed it Wednesday night. Everyone should see the ModernCamaro.Com Header when they open 5thgen right now.

But it is still 5thgen.org look at your address bar(Where you type in the website), Type in ModernCamaro.com the new domain isn't up yet.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts