Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the chance to sit inside of the new Camaro? Being 6'2", with a prosthetic left leg makes it tough getting in some types of cars. I can get in my 2008 SS Impala fairly easy, and it appears that the Camaro's leg room is an inch or 2 longer. My problem usually comes with getting past the door jam, and or the floor emergency brake pedal.

The new Malibu was too tough to get inside.(Wife wanted it, we got SS Impala for fit-thank god-a great car that hauls butt)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes, have sat in and driven the new Camaro. There were a few of the focus group memebert that are quite tall, some thin some big build. EVERYONE tall or short said they felt the car / cockpit was designed just for them. I hope this car works out for you, it is a dream to drive.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:confused: the malbu you must be talkin bout must be old school cuz there isn't anything like that for the new malibu

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to the topic at hand. With the Camaro's leg room an inch or so bigger then the SS Impala's- I'm sure I'll fit once I get inside the car. I'm just worried about the doorjam making it tough on getting my leg/foot past it while getting in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts