Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're not sure what got into Nissan, but the company recently unleashed a truckload of engineering mules of its forthcoming GT-R sports car on public roads and racetracks from Bay City, Michigan, to Sonoma, California.

More...

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
500hp and awd doesn't sound bad. It will be a street terror for sure.

I'm only 5'8" and when I test drove G35s and 350Zs I felt like I was in a tin can. If the Gt-R isn't much bigger it wouldn't get a second look from me.

If I want crazy speed and handling while feeling like my life is in danger..I'll buy a motorcycle.

That just shows GM to not leave any performance on the table and give us a car that feels like a real car. I just hope the 'Top Dog' Camaro can hold it's own. Of course an aftermarket twin turbo or supercharger package installed on my car won't be out of the question

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I didn't see the advertised price in the article. If it cost that **** much There shouldn't be too many ricers hacking the body, installing a half dozen wings and coffee can sized exhaust tips.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Yeah, that's what I don't quite understand about this car.
The design of the car looks like it's targeting a younger audience, but the price tag will target an older audience.
Definitely gonna be a neat car, but that strategy isn't gonna work so good.

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah, that's what I don't quite understand about this car.
The design of the car looks like it's targeting a younger audience, but the price tag will target an older audience.
Definitely gonna be a neat car, but that strategy isn't gonna work so good.

I agree and on top of that the car is atrocious!

·
Registered
455 Posts
LOL its gonna be slower then Z06 and cost more so i im not buying that ****....awd or not it will be slower...the Z06 is a GOD

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
There will be a few rich ricers putting a whole body kit on them :lol: . Not bad but as stated above the Z06 will probably stomp it and it not the SS (which will probably be in the same price range) will.

·
8,984 Posts
It is just a terrible thing when a ricer grows up, ets a good job and does not figure out that ricing out an expensive car is worse than doing it to a 10K dollar civic!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
The ricer mentality, the only mental disorder that is not fully understood and there is no real cure. Some treatment methods include the torque of a nice American V-8 but then the same mentality corrupts it as well :( .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts