Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i'm new here. Currently a Soldier serving in Afghanistan and I'm looking at the SLP LT header setup with the Loudmouth II axle back for my 12 SS for when I return. Anyone running this setup?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm not running that set-up but it's gonna be loud, I can tell you that much. When are you planning on getting it?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I had the LM II exhaust on my Corvette for one week. My 53 year old nerves couldn't handle it inside the car. Outside, it sounded WICKED!!! If listening to the radio is not a priority, go with the LM II.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yea LM is insane loud!! def the loudest one out there i think

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gentlemen, Thanks for all the replies...I'm due to come home this fall so I will be ordering around August timeframe so everything will be waiting for me to install when I get home. I chose the Loudmouth II because it had some actual mufflers. I'm probably gonna go with ARH LT's after doing research and keep my stock piping up to the Catback, then the Loudmouths. Janetty provides a tune with it, so I will be ordering from them...I like that.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I can see straight through my LM IIs. The very little baffling is located around the outer edge of the tubes. Let us know how it works out for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts