Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Hamburger said:
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pix, but it's been raining here and I didn't want to drag a real camera outside:

The Yellow automatic SS arrived yesterday:

Our Red 6spd SS just showed up now:

Let the fun/mods begin!

-Dave

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
AWESOME!!! maybe they can finally start selling their loudmouths. i'm DYING for one. i'm assuming they were waiting on cars for validation before they started selling parts. YAY!

·
8,984 Posts
AWESOME!!! maybe they can finally start selling their loudmouths. i'm DYING for one. i'm assuming they were waiting on cars for validation before they started selling parts. YAY!
My buddy had one on his 02 ss. NICE.......:D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
We have 3 loudmouths and I don't count as one

The 02 Firehawk, 95 Formula, and 02 Formula have it.

·
8,984 Posts
Which sounds the best?

·
8,984 Posts
Depends
Imagine a LS1,cam, 3600 stall, long tube headers, no cats with a loudmouth
Might as well just dropped everything except for the headers....same sounds, less money!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
It may be something a bit special, but anybody notice the non-matching engine cover (shouldn't it have yellow in it?)

·
8,984 Posts
It may be something a bit special, but anybody notice the non-matching engine cover (shouldn't it have yellow in it?)
Only if they ordered it that way......I think.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Might as well just dropped everything except for the headers....same sounds, less money!!!!:lol:
the cam is what made it loud enough to wake the dead :lol:

that's the 02 Formula with all that work done (Scott's sig, bottom row, 3rd car from the left). and believe it or not, i drove it everyday with the cam, LT's, and LM for 9 months. not one ticket! i dunno how the hell i pulled that off :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
the cam is what made it loud enough to wake the dead :lol:

that's the 02 Formula with all that work done (Scott's sig, bottom row, 3rd car from the left). and believe it or not, i drove it everyday with the cam, LT's, and LM for 9 months. not one ticket! i dunno how the hell i pulled that off :lol:
Because you drove like a girl!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts