Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick new story...i went to showboat in Atlantic city to see Shinedown at the house of blues and i go to the self park...i see there's another '10 camaro 2 cars in front of me in line, and one of the guys directing traffic tells us that we were the 11th and 12th '10 camaro's he saw that night...and that he himself had one since his father owned a dealership...interesting to see how much this car has expanded into the public....btw Shinedown was absolutely incredible, i suggest you go see them if you like heavier music. :thumbsup:

just something i though I'd share....i can only hope they don't become a dime a dozen like mustangs, dont get me wrong i love the car....but i like the legendary aspect of it :5go:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
They will be a dime a dozen. They wouldn't have brought it back if that weren't the plan. That's to make sure we have the Camaro around permanently.

IMO, the more Camaro fans we have, the better. Unfortunately, not everyone will be keeping their Camaros and they will move on to the next big thing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah you can tell the true enthusiasts from those that just have the car. Right after I got my car I was sitting at a light and a lady pulled up next to me and I was like "cool another 2010 Camaro" so I smiled and gave the normal nod and all I got in return was a dirty look lol. Oh well I tried :D

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Yeah you can tell the true enthusiasts from those that just have the car. Right after I got my car I was sitting at a light and a lady pulled up next to me and I was like "cool another 2010 Camaro" so I smiled and gave the normal nod and all I got in return was a dirty look lol. Oh well I tried :D
Fortunately, they're easy to weed through the pack. Us die-hards will be around :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
They will be a dime a dozen. They wouldn't have brought it back if that weren't the plan. That's to make sure we have the Camaro around permanently.

IMO, the more Camaro fans we have, the better. Unfortunately, not everyone will be keeping their Camaros and they will move on to the next big thing.
I hope that they are a dime a dozen. When the gen 4's were only selling about 30,000 cars per year, GM stopped making them. I traded my 98 for an 02 because of that. If there were no gen 5, I would still have my 02 SS. The muscle car wars were a beautiful thing. Every year there was something faster. It lasted for a decade.From 1960 to 1970 Chevy went from a tripple carbed 348 to an aluminum 427 in that decade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts