Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck no tonight might be a different story with all this moisture and it will get down to 29 tonight might be sliding a little

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Last night I saw they were saying snow was possible in the northern LA, MS & AL. This morning its windy cold and windy. Its about 40 but feels like 20 with the wind cutting to your bones. Did I mention its windy and windy.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that storm is on it's way up here...gonna kick our arses tonight.

wake me when it's spring.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
There was snow here too but because of the salt air it never last very long on the ground

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
The whole state of NJ is in a Winter Warning with like 8 inches of snow

·
5,668 Posts
Here are a few pics of the snow here in TN. I think it was over 8 inches in places. It's the first decent snow here in a while. We went for a drive this moring an took some pics.

Here's the dog:D

Here's a road that had a tree across it that we had to move.

·
5,668 Posts
Here are a few more

This hill was a little rough getting down. Every time I let off the brake the rear tires rolled, but the fronts stayed locked and I could let off the brake all the way because it would go too fast. So I could't steer and there was no turning back. The front was going toward the ditch. I ended up putting on the ebrake so it would lock the rear and give me my steering back. It worked, but when I got to the curve at the bottom. I had to steer around it with the brake. let off goes left, hit brakes goes right. I thought for sure we were going to be in the ditch or be there till it thaws, but luckily we made it.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are a few more

This hill was a little rough getting down. Every time I let off the brake the rear tires rolled, but the fronts stayed locked and I could let off the brake all the way because it would go too fast. So I could't steer and there was no turning back. The front was going toward the ditch. I ended up putting on the ebrake so it would lock the rear and give me my steering back. It worked, but when I got to the curve at the bottom. I had to steer around it with the brake. let off goes left, hit brakes goes right. I thought for sure we were going to be in the ditch or be there till it thaws, but luckily we made it.

Nice bit of driving :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts