·
8,984 Posts
Forecasted snow in Houston Tomorrow.

Dallas has snow.

Austin is about to get snow supposedly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pretty strange your getting it that far south already. I'm about 140 miles south of the Michigan border in Ohio and we haven't seen the first flake yet.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Forecasted snow in Houston Tomorrow.

Dallas has snow.

Austin is about to get snow supposedly.
We got Snow Yesterday morning and expecting more tomorrow.

However Yesterday it melted with in 2 hours after it layed on the ground :lol: WELCOME TO TEXAS Snows at 9am and by 2pm you are washing your car and cruising by 9 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I went up to Green Bay to pick up a Vette I sold off another dealers lot... BLIZZARD on the way up....Dry roads on the way back with the vette. SOMEONE answered my prayers!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I went up to Green Bay to pick up a Vette I sold off another dealers lot... BLIZZARD on the way up....Dry roads on the way back with the vette. SOMEONE answered my prayers!
Glad to hear you made it back ok Scott. This time of year a lot of accidents happen. Seems the idiots come out especially when the weather gets bad.
Look ICE lets hit the brakes :mad:

anyways glad you made it back safe :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Still getting it last I saw. Flakes were so huge and it bordered whiteout at times that I almost wrecked the parents car (truck has bad front bearings and a dying master cylinder).

Needless to say, I needed that drink and night in after all the dolts on the road coming home from work. (started snowing around 1740)

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still getting it last I saw. Flakes were so huge and it bordered whiteout at times that I almost wrecked the parents car (truck has bad front bearings and a dying master cylinder).

Needless to say, I needed that drink and night in after all the dolts on the road coming home from work. (started snowing around 1740)
yjeu put us under a winter storm warning till 4pm friday....its a cold one tonight

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yjeu put us under a winter storm warning till 4pm friday....its a cold one tonight
Wait, you're in Michigan?

Kalamazoo isn't getting a warning right now, though Muskegon is getting friggin plastered by lake effect.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts