Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
about 4" on the ground so far today, any one want to have a snowball fight?? Have to do it quick though, supposed to get back to 50 by tomorrow:lol:
Get ready to throw :runaround:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
don't hate...us Southern Boy's we'll send sunshine your way... one day ;) looks like your Vancouver neighbors could use some of our snow
The winter Olympics starts tomorrow and Vancouver is hurting for snow. Might be a problem for the skiing events. :eek:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Just got news... We're closing at 4:00 :D
WAIT A MINUTE!!!

You got FOUR WHOLE INCHES OF SNOW and your dealership is closing early?! Did I read that right?!

What are all those people that totalled their cars this morning gonna do for transportation?! And heck, you guys are already there anyway, they should make you clean the breakroom or something! Did you have to clean snow off your cars? LOL

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No snow on the cars we have tents over all 2200 vehicles ;) Yes, we're closing at 4, everyone else can wait till we re-open. When you do business like we do, people will wait to be taken care. :)

besides at the thought of snow, this metro area shuts down anyway :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
No snow on the cars we have tents over all 2200 vehicles ;) Yes, we're closing at 4, everyone else can wait till we re-open. When you do business like we do, people will wait to be taken care. :)

Well, it's a good thing those 'TENTS' can hold the weight of all that FOUR WHOLE INCHES OF SNOW! :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yeah, now theyre worried about all this freezing tonight too. Tomorrow might be a come in VERY LATE day:lol:
Tomorrow morning we head to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, leaving Bella and taking the four-wheel drive. Regardless, I'm going!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

Very True lol

Sad part as I told you earlier on the phone I walked outside this morning opened the Garage saw the Snow and was like ehhhhh 119hrs Vacation hmmmmmm lets stay home watch it Snow and watch the Car travel from Arkansas to Texas:D
Me and the Dog just got back from doing 360's in the truck.....for some reason he doesnt find it as fun and amusing as I do :lol:

I havent seen snow like this in TEXAS in 20 years.

Hey Eric lets go Test drive that ZR1 in back parkinglot :lol:

Dam what did my Camaro bring with it from Oshawa :lol:

Yeah, now theyre worried about all this freezing tonight too. Tomorrow might be a come in VERY LATE day:lol:
lucky you I gotta be at work at 5am so I will wake up earlier just to make it on time. We got the neatherlands coming in tomorrow :mad: Try explaining to them we cant do this stay another day we got ice lol

Tomorrow morning we head to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, leaving Bella and taking the four-wheel drive. Regardless, I'm going!
yall becareful driving down

1 - 20 of 50 Posts