Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else being affected by this winter storm? I just felt sad and walked out to the garage to check on the Camaro. Snow is not fluffy, is really wet and heavy. About 10 more hours to go. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Attachments

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It has been snowing here.... My area is in a state of emergency wondering how much we will get

·
Registered
119 Posts
Been snowing about 4 hours here... almost 7 inches on the ground now. Still another 20 or so coming. I have shoveled twice already.. .Way to heavy to let it pile up. Be safe out there!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Yeah, it's messy. Definitely the wet, heavy stuff.

I'm surprised with how much the DC area has been dumped on this year. It barely did anything when I lived down there. I guess I left at the right time considering DC drivers and weather do not mesh well!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've shoveled so much snow these past few weeks that is not even funny. I'm just going to drive over it with the Avalanche. Avalanche, ironic, huh? I'll let my son dig out the Matrix.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looking at an inch.. inch and a half at most right now. Apparently Columbus and southern Ohio are getting beyotchslapped with snow right now.

Still.. if this were Kalamazoo, it'd just be another day in 'paradise' <_<

·
Registered
906 Posts
The Cleveland roads aren't very pretty either. I think it's drifting a bit more north than they thought. And it's icy. Looks like I'm shoveling in the am...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
we got rain is all you all please becareful out there....:thumbsup:
Meh.

Bright side of today is that I might roll my truck. It's not a hard belly landing in a Piper Seminole but eh..

And those of you from C5 probably know my relationship with my truck. :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It is horrible here most of the city at the north end is without power..... There is so much snow and it is still snowing pretty hard here

·
Registered
183 Posts
My parents got 30" of snow.. dad said 5-7 foot drifts, he went plowing last night and the snow just filled in right behind him it was coming down so hard and blowing so much.. northern MD area
Yeah, it's pretty crazy over here. I don't forsee my car moving... the snow is over the wheel wells and that's the shallow snow!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I haven't seen a snow like this in awhile... So much the plows keep going over the street but there is still alot and the salt is barely helping

1 - 20 of 37 Posts