1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well im not stuck at home i can go out but there is alot of snow here too

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Not stuck here. Almost two feet of snow and climbing. My Silverado 4x4 will get us around if need be.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Not stuck but the snow is here and still coming. Whatever happened to the days when your neighbors teenage son would shovel the common walkway? No, he sits inside and watches me do it from the window which is fogging up from the heat he has cranked up in the house. Getting older stinks. lol. When I first got the camaro my other neighbor asked me why I bought a kids car. Sometimes you just have to laugh.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it was supposed to start here around noon...so far just a couple of flurries (a few hours ago)...fingers are crossed...cuz snow sucks.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
it was supposed to start here around noon...so far just a couple of flurries (a few hours ago)...fingers are crossed...cuz snow sucks.
...I WISH it sucked. I'd be outside all day! :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
We got close to 3 feet of snow here. Took these pics early this morning. My truck is pretty much buried in snow right now. The Camaro is in the garage nice and dry. Lots of shoveling tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
just went out an shoveled a little, looks like a good 8" so far still commin down :thumbsdown:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
We ended up getting maybe 5" (hard to tell, the wind blew everything around). No match for my snowblower:cool:. We were supposed to get 12-15"...so I'll take it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Power.. I got about 18" here.. My pop out in Montauk got over 2 feet.. You should had about the same by this morning.. How could you hate snow and live where you are.. :p

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hey Power.. I got about 18" here.. My pop out in Montauk got over 2 feet.. You should had about the same by this morning.. How could you hate snow and live where you are.. :p
i effin hate the snow...don't mind the cold so much, but snow sux.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey, I know what you guys mean about getting cold. It got down to 60 degrees last night and I had to use a blanket to sleep comfortably. Might have to turn the furnace on tonight, it is suppose to get in the 40's over night. LOL:nana:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts